Tennis Court Builder & Contractor SF Bay Area
Custom Tennis Court builder with many options for customization
Bayside Asphalt is your one-stop for high-performance tennis court design and build projects. Our team of professionals has been in the tennis court construction business for many years, with a combined experience of over 30 years between them. We cater to clients in the Bay Area including San Jose, Santa Cruz, Monterey, Los Altos, Redwood City, Mountain View, San Mateo, Pleasanton, Livermore and many more!
The experts at Bayside Asphalt provide tennis court construction, repairs, resurfacing and renovation for both residential and commercial properties including private residences, government facilities, sport clubs, schools, resorts, private and public tennis courts. We work with our clients to execute their vision exquisitely, tailoring the court to meet their unique preferences and needs. We also present our clients with a range of options for enhancing the appearance and functionality of the court including fencing, nets and lighting.
Our Tennis Court Construction Process
Below is a basic outline of our tennis court construction process:
- First, our team of experts prepare the site of the tennis court by removing grass, topsoil and other unwanted materials.
- We install a stone-asphalt foundation using leading-edge construction techniques and processes. Once installed, the asphalt is allowed time to cure.
- Next, low spots and uneven surfaces are removed using a patch binder mix. It is important that the ground is leveled for optimal playing.
- Multiple layers of our specially-formulated acrylic surfacing system are applied to the asphalt to seal and protect it from damage. Adding multiple layers of the surfacer instead of just one gives the court added durability by protecting the court surface from damage.
- Next, we apply multiple layers of our acrylic color coating system for a great court texture. The client gets to choose the color scheme they want for the court.
- Finally, court lines are painted in following standard game rules and regulations.
Types of Tennis Court Surfaces
A standard asphalt tennis court can be hard on the lower joints of the body like the ankles and knees. Typically, our team ensures maximum shock absorption by applying more than one layer of the acrylic surfacing system for a nice texture.
For even better shock absorption, there are other surface options available which provide better cushioning for tennis players. You have the option of choosing the type of surface you want for your tennis court. Our professionals offer 4 options when it comes to tennis court surfaces:
- Artificial Grass
- Rubberized Cushion Surfaces
- Synthetic Clay
Another popular tennis court surface is DecoTurf which is made from a combination of silica, rubber and acrylic. It is the go-to tennis court surface for many professional events and provides great shock absorption. Bayside Asphalt experts are experienced with installing DecoTurf surface products. Contact us for more information.
Tennis Court Repair and Resurfacing
Over time, tennis courts tend to crack and develop low spots due to environmental and weather conditions. During winter, the court tends to freeze up and later during spring it thaws out. This freeze/thaw cycle eventually leads to the deterioration of the court surface. That is why it is critical to get your tennis court resurfaced – about every 4-6 years or as needed – to strengthen it, enhance its look and preserve longevity by maintaining the integrity of its asphalt base. Bayside Asphalt specializes in repair, resurfacing and renovation of residential and commercial tennis courts, restoring them to brand-new condition.
There are two main procedures involved in our tennis court resurfacing process:
- Comprehensive Repair of Existing Court Structure
Our specially-formulated crack repair system is applied to cracks to prevent them from occurring again. We also do a surface leveling to prevent water from pooling. Low spots are eliminated by using an acrylic patch binder.
- Application of Advanced Acrylic Resurfacing System
After repairing cracks and surface leveling, a multi-layer coating is applied to seal and protect the asphalt base as well as to provide texture to the court surface.
Why Choose Bayside Asphalt?
- High-Performance, Low-Maintenance Tennis Courts: Our residential and commercial tennis courts are made from the finest, high-quality materials to ensure longevity and durability. Our team of professionals utilize the latest cutting-edge processes to preserve the integrity of the asphalt base and guarantee the highest quality of the court surface. Bayside Asphalt courts also require minimal upkeep.
- Superior Project Management: Throughout the design, building and installation process, we have a full-time, on-site project manager that oversees the entire project. This contact also keeps the clients informed about job progress and addresses any concerns the client might have. Proper, hands-on project management is key to ensuring a successful execution of the construction project.
- Team of Experienced Professionals: Our team is made up of professionals who have been in the tennis court construction business for many years. You can trust that your project is in the best hands.
- Excellent Customer Service: Our staff is trained to deliver exceptional customer service. We value our customers and aim to provide 100% customer satisfaction.