Pickleball Court Contractor – Complete Design & Build
Multi-Use Pickleball Courts, Tennis, Basketball, Volleyball Game Courts
Pickleball started off in the mid-1960s as a fun game for kids to play but has since grown and is now popular among kids and adults of all ages. Pickleball is one of the fastest-growing sports in the United States. It combines elements of tennis, badminton, and ping-pong. Players use paddles – roughly twice the size of a tennis racket – to hit a perforated plastic ball over the net. It is usually played on a hard court. A pickleball court is similar in size to a doubles badminton court, measuring 20×44 ft. The net is hung 36 inches from the ground on both ends and 34 inches at the center.
Bayside Asphalt is Your One-Stop for Top Quality Pickleball Court Construction
It is important to use a team of experienced and knowledgeable construction professionals when building a pickleball court. Bayside Asphalt is the leader in pickleball court construction in the Bay Area. We specialize in designing and building top-rate pickleball courts for residential and commercial clients. Located in Santa Cruz, Bayside Asphalt’s extensive service area includes San Jose, Santa Cruz, Monterey, Los Altos, Redwood City, Mountain View, San Mateo, Pleasanton and Livermore.
What to Expect with Bayside Asphalt:
- Professional Project Management: Bayside Asphalt experts understand that the successful execution of any construction project requires complete, on-site project management. Our goal is to ensure that our clients are properly informed and updated throughout the conception, construction and installation process. For our clients, like schools and recreation centers, our skilled project manager makes sure that the pickleball courts are set up to code.
- Pickleball Court Customization: We value our client’s unique preferences and needs and we strive to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Clients get to choose color combinations, surface textures, logos, perimeter fencing, LED lighting and other accessories to match their individual requirements. If a client has a tennis court, Bayside Asphalt can seamlessly convert it into a pickleball court. Usually, four pickleball courts can fit nicely in a standard tennis court.
- Quality Materials and Processes: Durability is key when it comes to constructing a pickleball court. That is why all materials used by Bayside Asphalt are product-tested to ensure the highest quality. We use a superior, resilient acrylic coating surface system and employ leading-edge technological processes during construction. Our pickleball court surfaces are textured to prevent skidding while a game is in play. Bayside Asphalt guarantees optimum longevity and high performance of our pickleball courts.
- Minimal Maintenance: The cutting-edge technology we utilize when building our strong asphalt base coupled with the enhanced acrylic coating system used on the court surface make the courts durable and resilient, minimizing general upkeep.
- Affordable Pricing: Our prices are the best you will find in the Bay Area. Bayside Asphalt offers the lowest prices available without compromising on the quality of the services we provide.
Excellent Customer Service: Our staff is trained to deliver exceptional customer service. We value our customers and aim to provide 100% customer satisfaction.