Basketball Court Design & Build
Custom Basketball Court builder with many options for customization
For world-class basketball court design, construction and installation, look no further than the experts at Bayside Asphalt! Located in Santa Cruz, Bayside Asphalt is the go-to basketball court construction company in the Bay Area. Our team installs basketball courts for residential and commercial clients. We cater to a wide range of clients including schools, homes, sport and recreation centers. In addition to constructing top-quality basketball courts, we specialize in repair and resurfacing of existing courts to get them back in tip-top shape. Our service area is quite extensive and includes San Jose, Santa Cruz, Monterey, Los Altos, Redwood City, Mountain View, San Mateo, Pleasanton and Livermore.
Our experienced staff is dedicated to providing the best quality basketball courts for our clients. We customize the courts to fit your unique preferences and requirements. We also construct basketball courts of all sizes – full-size regulation courts, half-courts and other configurations depending on the amount of space available.
Basketball Courts for Residential Use
Installing a basketball court in your backyard is a great way to get the kids off their smartphones and outside playing. It’s an opportunity for you to get active, helping to support a healthy lifestyle. A basketball court also adds a nice touch to your outdoors. You can count on Bayside Asphalt to get the job done right. Bayside Asphalt specializes in hard court (asphalt) solutions for residential properties. Our team is detail-oriented and can successfully execute the basketball court of your dreams. We pay close attention to our client’s specific needs when designing and configuring a basketball court that they will love.
Basketball Courts for Commercial Use
Durability is key when installing high-use basketball courts. That is why our team delivers high-grade solutions to ensure that our courts are long-lasting even after frequent use. From schools to sports centers to local community organizations to private gyms, we adhere to the highest standards and game regulations when constructing basketball courts for our commercial clients. Our basic process involves first constructing a strong asphalt base, followed by application of an acrylic coat that seals and protects the asphalt. We finish it off with layers of an advanced acrylic emulsion paint. The lines of the court are painted following game standards. We also offer other surface options like premium-grade flex floor installation.
Basketball Court Repair and Resurfacing
Over time, basketball courts tend to crack and develop depression areas or low spots due to environmental and weather conditions. During winter, the court tends to freeze up and later during spring, it thaws out and this freeze/thaw cycle eventually leads to the deterioration of the court surface. That is why it is critical to get your basketball court resurfaced – about every 4-6 years or as needed – to strengthen it, enhance its look and preserve longevity by maintaining the integrity of its asphalt base. Bayside Asphalt specializes in repair, resurfacing and renovation of basketball courts, restoring them to great condition.
There are two main steps involved in our basketball court resurfacing process:
- Comprehensive Repair of Existing Court Structure
Our specially-formulated crack repair system is applied to cracks to prevent them from occurring again. We also do surface leveling to prevent water from pooling and get rid of low spots using an acrylic patch binder.
- Application of Advanced Acrylic Surfacing System
After repairing cracks and surface leveling, a multi-layer acrylic surface coating is applied to seal the asphalt and give some texture to the court surface.
Why Choose Bayside Asphalt?
- High-Performance, Low-Maintenance Basketball Courts: Our basketball courts are made from the finest, high-quality materials to ensure longevity and durability. Our team of professionals utilize the latest cutting-edge construction processes to preserve the integrity of the asphalt base and guarantee the highest quality of the court surface. Bayside Asphalt courts also require minimal upkeep.
- Superior Project Management: Throughout the design, building and installation process, we have a full-time, on-site project manager that oversees the entire project. This contact also keeps the clients informed about job progress and addresses any concerns the client might have. Proper, hands-on project management is key to ensuring a successful execution of the construction project.
- Team of Experienced Professionals: Our team is made up of professionals who have been in the basketball court construction business for many years. You can trust that your project is in the best hands!
- Excellent Customer Service: Our staff is trained to deliver exceptional customer service. We value our customers and aim to provide 100% customer satisfaction, always.